You can take photos quickly on any smartphone by following the link we provide.
We present on-screen guides and prompts, making it quick and easy to capture all the specific shots we need.
Here is our checklist to prepare for taking your photos:
- Pick a dry day and plan to take your photos in daylight hours.
- Make sure your vehicle is clean – inside and out.
- Remove any clutter or personal items, such as car seats, shopping bags, food items, and passengers!
- Park somewhere with enough space that you can easily walk all around the vehicle.
To take your photos to the next level and maximise the value of your car, we recommend:
- Getting your vehicle cleaned at a professional car wash.
- Taking photos on an overcast day, to minimise glare and reflections.
- Finding a location, such as a quiet car park, where there’s enough space to stand back and frame your vehicle well.