Yes. It’s completely safe. Selling your car on Motorway means you can expect safe and secure payment from a verified dealer, straight into your bank account.
Here's how Motorway is designed with your safety in mind:
- Dealers applying to join our network are thoroughly verified, to ensure that they are serious and safe buyers for your vehicle.
- When profiling your car, we need your reg to look up your vehicle details, and your email address and phone number so we can be in touch with you. Your contact details will remain private and will not be shared with third parties.
- You are under no obligation to accept the winning price we present to you at the end of the online daily sale.
- If you approve your best price offer, we will pass your email and phone contact details on to the buying dealer so they can get in touch to arrange collection with you from your location of choice (normally home or work)
- When the dealer or transport agent comes to your agreed location (normally home or work), they'll inspect your vehicle and possibly take it on a short test drive, before confirming the final price. This will be the same as your confirmed offer, unless they've found damage or other issues you did not declare in your vehicle profile. With the price agreed, they will make a fast payment into your bank account within 24 hours.
- If you need support from Motorway during any stages of selling your car, you can contact our Sales Support Team who work Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and bank holidays 10am-5pm.